Temperature Monitoring Specialist (Co-op)
Date: Mar 11, 2014
Location Cincinnati, OH, US
Position Type: Intern
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Taking existing drawings for refrigeration and creating AutoCAD drawings for external output to image format.. Role model and demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Meeting or exceeding project deadlines of approximately 14 drawings a week
- Communicate with division champion/energy manager (service technicians out in the field)
- Accuracy of final output of image file from AutoCAD drawings
- Upload and share information through the use of Sitefolio
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- AutoCAD experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite. Proficient with Excel.
- Be well organized
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to clearly express thoughts to others and exchange information.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, high change environment.
- Ability to establish a course of action for self and others to ensure that work is completed efficiently and in line with the department's objectives.
- Ability to work effectively and cooperatively with others; establishing and maintaining good working relationships.
Desired Previous Job Experience/Qualifications:
- Refrigeration Application background
- On the job experience with AutoCAD
- Understanding Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioning (HVAC) fundamentals
- Ability to read and understand mechanical plans
- Proficient with Excel
- Experience with Sitefolio
Education Level: High School Diploma/ GED Required
Required Travel: None
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Intern
Technology Skills: [[mfield6]]
Regions: General Office- Cincinnati
Posting States: Ohio
Jobs at Kroger: At Kroger, we hire people who have a passion for helping others and who want to build a relationship with our Customers. No matter what stage of your career, you can build your future at Kroger. We look for people who want more, aspire to be more and work hard to achieve their goals. Our focus on keeping the Customer first is what makes us successful. As the largest traditional grocery chain in the U.S. and one of the world's largest retailers, we employee more than 368,000 Associates across 34 states and the District of Columbia. We offer many opportunities not only in our stores, but in Manufacturing, Logistics, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, and many other fields.
The Kroger Co. is the largest traditional grocer in the country with 82B in revenue and 328,000 associates. The company operates 2,476 supermarkets and multi-department stores in 31 states under two dozen local banners including Kroger, Ralphs, Fred Meyer, Food 4 Less, Fry’s, King Soopers, Smith’s, Dillons, QFC and City Market. Kroger associates also serve customers in 779 convenience stores, 393 fine jewelry stores and 737 supermarket fuel centers the Company operates. The Company also operates 41 food processing plants in the U.S.
Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, The Kroger Co. focuses its charitable efforts on supporting hunger relief, health and wellness initiatives, and local schools and grassroots organizations in the communities it serves.
Posting Notes: OH || Cincinnati || 1014 Vine Street || 45202 || Kroger General Office || CareerBuilder || Facilities Engineering || Intern || Non-Exempt || Intern ||
Nearest Major Market: Cincinnati
Job Segment: Engineer, AutoCAD, CAD, Drafting, Engineering
We noticed that you are already a member of our Talent Community. Please enter your password to continue.
We noticed that you already started to apply for a job in our system. Please enter your password to continue.
Already a Member
You are already a user of this site. Please sign in.
Start Your Application
Create a new account now!
* required field